About Me

My photo
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
I am a normal human being, who is search of some excitement in life... and love being with people and understand them... if required then a bit of guidance also do...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

BOOZING AWAY THE GLOBAL WARMING

Many of the times when I get tired of my work, or sitting at leisure I die for smoking now a days… being a normal human I can’t have a control over my desires and ends up purchasing cigarettes; every new day was alike the one just passed hardly any new noticeable thing happened around… but yesterday while sitting with some of my working mates I got a thought that we all are going crazy with two things on fire i.e., GLOBAL WARMING and SMOKING.

Now if we take out a logical ratio there are more people present as compared to any given industry or automobiles!! These non-living things manually created are also smoking and have acted as the worst influencer to the mankind.

Now the point is that if we can’t stop the industries running on as we require for making a decision of the optimum utilization of the resources in scarce. But again if we all try to be a bit above than normal human being and try to have a certain restrictions on our desires say for not to smoke or to smoke as less as possible then we can really make a difference to the climatic issues going on fire…

There is a saying that diamond cuts diamond over here the thing is the same.

Now the thing is up to us whether we want to continue to Booze for supporting Global Warming or will at least try to Booze away Global Warming.

ACT WISE BY THINKING TWICE

No comments:

Post a Comment